There are a number of new and innovations in the works here @hooksecurityco.
Here is a quick list of all the latest updates launching in March 2020:
- All users will now begin to receive an email notification at the end of the testing period that will let each user know whether they "passed" or "failed" that month's awareness test. Also, just so everyone gets a chance to see it, we will be circulating that month's Point of Infraction training video.
- You will notice at the end of our monthly awareness video, we now include a screenshot of that month's counterfeit phishing email.
- Have a video idea? Just sent a quick note to our creative team lead: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We now have documentation and internal workflows ready for our API. Contact us and we can find a time to discuss and get your company setup.
- Milestone Alert: We are currently monitoring scams and phishing attacks related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We will send notice of a possible campaign simulation if the threats continue to rise.
- We are currently beta testing the following updates for our partners and their training experiences:
- Annual Awareness Training Series (6 Parts) featuring Wilderness Jach
- Auto-Enrollment of Users that have failed 2+ awareness test campaigns
- New Reporting Access (for Partners only)
- As a SaaS company disrupting the security training market, we are continually making upgrades to our security posture and environment. Are you curious about our continual improvements? Ask your Partner Development Manager for details.
As always, keep your eyes open.